Content marketing is great for SEO and helps deliver higher rankings in search, it can differentiate your offer and position your business positively versus the competition, build brand awareness, create more opportunities and help increase sales.
By ensuring your content marketing activities support each stage of the buying cycle you help move your visitors along the sales funnel towards a conversion.
Savvy marketers are coming to understand the need to place content marketing at the heart of their marketing strategy but it’s not easy, it’s not short term and it’s time consuming. And it’s so much more than posting a few blogs or sending out the occasional enewsletter.
Your content needs to answer the questions visitors may have at each stage of the buying process so I take time to understand your “buyer personas” and the required tone of voice.
Areas where I can help you include:
- Identifying and creating the kinds of content that will attract and engage your target audiences
- Identifying and mapping the customer journey
- Working with your in-house staff or 3rd party designers/vendors to ensure your graphics/designs/videos are on time and on brand
- Distributing your content effectively and affordably, using your website, social media and potentially Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Creating a schedule of content that ensures you always have something new to publish
- Writing blog posts on your behalf to support your content marketing aims and objectives
- Re-using and re-purposing your existing content into new formats and for different platforms
- Monitoring and measuring your content’s performance to understand its value to your business and maximising your Return On Investment (ROI)
If you’d like some help and support with your content marketing activities, get in touch today! Call me on 01803 413481 or email email@example.com
If you’re an ambitious business looking to move to the next level, starved of time, resource and skill get in touch and we’ll find out if there’s an opportunity to work together. Call me on 01803 413481, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.